В последнее время все чаще)
пожалуй единственная симпатичная профессиональная теннисистка
Когда день проходит без разговора с тобой, этот день просто плох
Stupid questions - a compilation
- Q: What was the last question you didn't expect and what was the question and what did you answer and when? Do you remember?
- Roger Federer: Don't know. Maybe one of yours. I don't know.
- Q: Are you missing Nadal at this tournament?
- Roger Federer: We're not dating, so no.
- Q: Talking about legends, in 2003 you managed to beat Pete Sampras at Wimbledon. He was an icon at that time.
- Roger Federer: 2001.
- Q: You're on the official car this year. How does it feel to see yourself on the move every day?
- Roger Federer: I can't sleep at night, it's so amazing, the feeling...
- Q: Before you make the challenge there's a picture of two players on the court. Yours was red and black and blurry. It's just not very flattering. Perhaps you could change the quality of the picture?
- Roger Federer: [No response]
- Q: Is there any chance of getting one of your towels?
- Roger Federer: No. We don't have that many. They're for my friends. I don't know you. But good try.
- Q: You're still No. 1. That's good.
- Roger Federer: Thank you. I'm happy you say so.
- Q: Do you still think you can win Roland Garros?
- Roger Federer: Yes.
- Q: Are you sure?
- Roger Federer: Well, if you want me to answer no if that makes you happy, then no. Choose the answer. I said yes.
- Q: Imagine it's 2009 and this little fairy comes to you and says, You're going to win one tournament, but you have to choose - Wimbledon or Roland Garros. Which one?
- Roger Federer: I don't want to answer these stupid questions any more. They're too stupid.
- Q: But why?
- Roger Federer: Because I want to win at everything. I have no preference.
- Q: So you waited 27 years to win in Paris. You won the US Open, Wimbledon and the Australian Open much earlier. Does it give a special flavor to this trophy?
- Roger Federer: First, I never waited 27 years, because 27 years ago I was just born. My parents never told me, If you don't win Roland Garros we take you to the orphanage.